Quicklaw - LexisNexis (UA Access)
WestlawCanada (UA Access)
Digital repository with a variety of legal materials from Canada, United States, and beyond. Many unique documents of a historical nature. Highly functional search and access platform.
SUBJECT SPECIALTY RESOURCES
Weir Library Hours
We also offer personalized help with research projects and papers, library accounts, course instruction, and other information needs, e.g.
→ Finding cases, statutes, and regulations
→ Researching legal topics, thesis help
→ Legal citation
→ Orientation to Law Library resources
- Visit a library service desk in person
- Use the yellow AskUs button
- Book a private consultation with a liaison librarian
- Recommend resources to purchase
- Book customized library workshops for your class (instructors only)
→ Self Help Legal Resources
The University of Alberta Law Library does not provide any form of legal advice. The links below will assist you in finding useful legal information, acting as a self-represented litigant, or finding a lawyer.