Contains 7 Conference Board databases:
- Canadian forecast: 5 year and 20 year forecasts of 540 economic indicators from 9 sectors of the national economy
- Provincial Forecast: 5 year and 20 year forecasts for each province, 1500 indicators updated quarterly
- Metropolitan Forecast: 5 year forecasts for 27 Canadian metropolitan areas, 1,600 indicators updated 2 to 3 times a year depending upon CMA
- Consumer Confidence: summarizes the responses to 4 attitudinal questions on employment, prospects, financial position and whether or not it is a good time to make a major purchase; 160 indicators, updated quarterly
- Business Confidence: summarizes the responses to 10 attitudinal questions designed to measure CEOs' perceptions of the current economic environment, their investment intentions and their determinants; 50 indicators, updated quarterly
- Canadian Industrial: 5 year forecast for 10 major industries ( aircraft and parts, auto and parts, construction, food manufacturing, information technology and communications, oil and gas, paper products, tourism, retail trade and wood products.
- US Forecasts: 5 year forecast for U.S. economy; 100 indicators, updated quarterly