- Search for music media in our Library Catalogue by entering information about an item you are searching for.
- Example Search for Physical Music Media
- Once you have a list of results, click on the record for the item you are interested in, and choose PLACE HOLD. These types of hold requests are usually filled within 24-48 hours.
- Note that the ability to browse physical media (CD, DVD, LP, VHS, cassette) depends on the library/campus:
- At Rutherford: all physical music media are stored off-site. You must place a hold on this material.
- At Augustana Campus: all physical music media are located in the lower level and available for browsing.
- At BSJ: all physical music media are located on the main level and available for browsing.
Other Subject-based Media
- Non-music media (DVD, VHS) are stored on the regular shelves with books and journals.
- Search for physical non-music media in our Library Catalogue by entering information about an item you are searching for.
- Example Search for Physical Non-music Media
- Or, you can just head up to shelves and browse (you will need to know at least the beginning part of the call number to do so.)
Of particular note: